1-1.5hr Online Tutorial
Freediving and photo editing go hand-in-hand
My main hobby is Freediving and I have done it in some shape or form since I was a child growing up in the Philippines. I have also enjoyed creating content and editing photos and videos. I created my Instagram page @juliaquis years ago where I started sharing my lifestyle. I started to gain traction once I posted my underwater experiences. Several well-known dive pages shared my content which was very exciting. I have received inquiries from people who would like to learn how to edit their underwater photos and so I thought it was the right time to share my passion!
What we’ll do
Dive into the world of underwater editing on your iPhone/iPad or Android with a professional Freediver (Depth of 25 meters and breath hold of 3 minutes).
During this workshop, I’ll teach you how to make your own photos look professional. Have you ever looked at those vacation photos you took from that time you snorkeled at that place and thought, “Why is my skin greenish-blue?” Because I also used to – until I figured out how to fix that! In a 1-hour live video tutorial, I will guide you through the ins and outs of underwater editing through video chat and sharing my iPhone screen for your viewing.
– Download the Zoom APP on your device (video conferencing, online meetings and group messaging into one easy-to-use application.)
– Download Adobe Lightroom on your device (Photo editing APP)
– Prepare one personal underwater photo
– Best to do the Zoom meeting indoors for better screen light
Zoom Session (video call) – 1-1.5 Hour Tutorial:
– A friendly introductory chat
– Viewings of before & after underwater photos
– Tips and tricks on how to professionally edit underwater photos
– You will send me one personal underwater photo where we will edit it together
– Questions and answers about Freediving and editing underwater photos
– I will provide you with some of my favorite Lightroom presets (for non-underwater photos) – to use for fun!
Instagram – @juliaquis
Where we’ll be
I will be at my garden apartment in Bondi Beach, Sydney. While we edit our underwater photos, we may be visited by my wolf-like Siberian Husky, Luna. And if we are lucky enough – my Silver Tabby cat, Franklin.
When you click the link in your confirmation email, please ensure your audio and video are on so that you can ask questions.
What you will need
Handheld Device (iPhone/iPad/Android)
Adobe Lightroom APP downloaded on Device
Snapseed APP (optional)
Zoom APP Downloaded on Device
A good WIFI Connection
If this sounds like an experience you’d like to have, then click the Paypal button below to book and we will schedule a session time that suits you!
For any questions that you may have, please click here to get in touch.
After you have made the payment please notify me below and we can select a date and time to do the tutorial! Get excited to start editing!